General InformationOur website security is extremely tight. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system, which is on a server separate from the Internet. We use the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site that requires you to provide your personal or account information. These include online ordering, order status, catalog request and sweepstakes forms. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server. We will never share your email address, phone number, credit card information, or ANY identity information with any unrelated 3rd party except as necessary to fulfill transactions that you initiate or as demanded by the legal system. If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please contact us to our email address. By visiting our website you agree to accept the practices described in this Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are advised not to use or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicencePermission is granted to download the materials (information or software) on World VDS's web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
3. DisclaimerThe materials on World VDS's web site are provided "as is". World VDS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, World VDS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall World VDS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on World VDS's Internet site, even if World VDS or a World VDS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on World VDS's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. World VDS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. World VDS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. World VDS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksWorld VDS has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including a link does not imply an endorsement by World VDS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. ChildrenOur Internet site does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required seek the approval of your parent or guardian to purchase products from this site.
9. Personal Information Collected by WorldVDSOur Internet site uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at World VDS. We gather the information you give us: World VDS may collect any information, which you enter on our Web site.
10. OrdersIf you place an order we use a secure order form, which requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your credit card company to authorize your purchase. All information obtained from you in the course of transacting orders is used for fulfilling your order in a timely manner and for communicating the status of your order with you. Additionally, upon placing an order, you may begin receiving our email newsletter unless you opt-out by pressing a link at the bottom of any newsletter.
11. Email Newsletter SubscriptionIf you request an email newsletter subscription we employ a double opt-in subscription program. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you gave us with a link contained within it or instructions for completing the subscription process. You will not be fully subscribed to the newsletter until you click through the link in the email we sent you or otherwise follow the instructions contained therein. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
12. Sharing Information with third-parties
13. Information About Third PartiesWorld VDS may maintain relationships with other websites that work as its affiliates, however, we have no control over their activities. We will immediately cease doing business with any affiliate that abuses the terms of the affiliate agreement. This includes, but is not limited to: spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities. To report abuse by an affiliate, please contact our Affiliate Manager at shown above.
14. Business TransferIn the unlikely event that our business is sold, has its assets acquired or transferred, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, or merges or becomes affiliated with any other division, individual or entity, any customer information owned or under our control may be one of the transferred assets.
15. SecurityWe use the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including online ordering, order status, catalog request and most contest forms. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are safely stored in our proprietary systems behind our firewall. Once you type your personal information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system which is on a server separate from our Internet server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
16. Choice/Opt-OutOur Web site gives you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by contacting us at the addresses shown above.
17. Governing LawAny claim relating to World VDS's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Portuguese Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions. We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we must do so to comply with the law. We will cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud/criminal protection and / or credit risk reduction.